Our aim is to provide quality services for a fair price.
As we don’t have high overheads, we can pass those savings on to you in lower prices.
All of our pricing includes GST.
We don’t charge for consultations. We do not charge you if you choose to not have
treatment that day.
Muscle relaxing injections.
We don’t charge by the area as we feel that it is fairer to charge you for what you get! Muscle relaxing injections are measured in units, just like Insulin is measured in units, sugar is measured in grams and petrol is measured in litres.
For each area we have provided a range from a low preventative dose to normal strength dose.
A guide to how much differing facial areas cost is -
- Glabella – improving the frown between eyes – usually $150 to $300.
- Eyes – softening crows feet, improving under eye wrinkles and raising eyebrows – usually $150 to $270.
- Forehead – softening horizontal forehead lines – usually $90 to $150.
- Nasal – ‘Bunny lines’ on the sides of your nose when you scrunch your nose – usually $30 to $60.
- Upper lip – softening vertical upper lip lines – usually $30 to $60.
- Lower lip – softening vertical lower lip lines – usually $15 to $45.
- Jawline – improving a square jaw – usually $300 to $600.
- Mouth Corners – raising droopy mouth corners and lifting a down going smile – usually $60 to $120.
- Chin – softening a tight or dimpled chin – usually $60 to $120.
- Nefferttiti Lift – improving the jawline by relaxing neck muscles – usually $150 to $300
- Neck – improving sagging neck bands – usually $150 to $300
Volume enhancement - PRFM $1500.
Facial Stem Cell stimulation (Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma Gel), combined with Collagen Induction via deep dermal rolling and Carboxytherapy – full face, neck and decolletage $1500.
Carboxytherapy – Full face, neck and decolletage $150.
Suture Lifting – The Hollywood Lift, from $1500.
Fat Transfer to face, from $2000.
TCA CROSS – for deep acne scars, from$200.
Deep wrinkle remodeling, from $200.